Friday, October 28, 2016

watercolour sketch by @artytruda

watercolour sketch watercolour sketch paris june 2016

About 15 weeks ago Teresa (@artytruda on Instragram) posted one of her daily sketches.
She painted the parisian 'Rosa et moi' scene in Jardin des Tuileries last June.
Teresa is a very talented artist from South Africa and i'm following her daily work on Instagram.
I was so surprised when I found this precious sketch of Rosa and me on Instagram a Sunday morning and regrammed it immediately.

Some weeks ago my sweet friend Cornel from South Africa, brought 2 prints of this artwork to Marrakech, one for me and one for Rosa.

How sweet is that?!
Merci mille fois Teresa. Xx
(and thank you Cornel for the special 'courier service')

4 comments:

  1. You are so welcome Ingrid xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a huge pleasure Ingrid!
    Teresa really captured the moment beautifully. I was so nervous traveling with it to New York, Casablanca and then Marrakech. It looks so nice in a frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Pic,

    Greetings from Germany, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat is echt super leuk om te krijgen!! En hij is mooi!

    ReplyDelete